Sunday, February 5, 2012

100th Day of School

What a cute day!
The kids dressed up like they were 100 Years Old and paraded around the school.
It really is an achievement. As a kindergartner, making it to 100 days must feel like a lifetime! They have come so far.

Cute things I saw:
A little girl with her butt stuffed with pillows.
Big belly little boys
Long Long beards and LOTS of canes!
Slippers and pjs

And as I gave Porter a hug to leave, he started crying to leave. And, we were back to the first day of school, and he is still my little boy.

We have come so far! He is reading like a CHAMP! He can do multiplication! He is a PROBLEM SOLVER like I have never seen. He has great friends that I pray are around a long long time.

So, heres to another 100 days!!!





No comments:

Blog Archive