Saturday, August 20, 2011

Kindergarten's Sweetest Superstar Porter

Last summer, along with friends, we began wrapping the new Kindergartner's rooms the weekend before school started as a way to encourage them!! This year, it was Porter's turn to receive. He walked in and was so excited. He had no idea what was happening, but, was wide eyed all the way to his door!

Sweet Angie, Rudy, and Israel made his day! My favorite part was a little sign that Angie made that said, "I AM ___________________ "
There were stars all over the room with words, and Porter's job was to collect them and read what they said.
Here are a few:
I AM FUN
I AM SMART
I AM FAST
I AM God's Child
I AM LOVED
I AM CREATIVE
I AM SPECIAL
I AM FUNNY
I AM RESPECTFUL

Talk about setting him up for a good first day!
Thanks Angie, Rudy, and Israel! You made my little boys smile today!








2 comments:

Mary said...

such a cute idea! i hope porter has fun on his first day!!

Sara said...

I hope he has a great day tomorrow.

Blog Archive