Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Deserving Of Its' Own Post

First, I apologize for all the pics of the boys in their undies, but, they really are "naked" all the time...This mama is trying hard to at least keep shorts on them, but, WOW, it is proving difficult!

OK, Aunt Sara has raised the bar for Aunts out there. She made the boys Dinosuar Tails! I mean, why not, they are always dressing up! What a great idea! You should have seen the look on Jacob's face! PRICELESS! Now, Joey on the other hand. He has been difficult these last few days. It seems that nothing can satisfy, and I am affraid I am going to have to give all his birthday presents away to a child that will appriciate them. He has no idea how blessed he is.

Porter, loved his gift from Aunt Sara too! A REAL Indiana Jones satchel! He is so excited!

Sara, thank you for being so creative in your gift giving. I know that so much love went into those tails!! Once they out grow them, pillow tail fights will begin! You just might have to come and participate in one one day!!

Love ya!









1 comment:

Sara said...

This cracks me up. I'm so glad Porter and Jacob like their gifts. Tell Joey that next time I'll try harder.

Blog Archive