Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Miserable Failure!

So....this is what happens when Wayne says, "You should take them to one of those $3.99 places on 1960 to get their haircut. Except, I was getting a little overwhelmed by all of the shops on 1960, that I pulled into the first place I saw. I thought it was going to cost $5.00 each, but, it ended up being $10.00 each.

Next time I will just pay Wayne. He could have done this.
Porter's little widows peak is even gone :(

I will never venture out of my Great Clips again. I thought I was going to cry when I turned my head and saw the guy shaving Porter's head. Not prepared doesn't nearly explain the feeling that went though my whole body. And then, all I could think was if I stop them now, Porter will think something is wrong, and then if I say something about Joey and Jacob, Porter will feel singled out.

I miss their hair. I loved running my fingers through it. Poor Joey was crying all the way home saying his hair hurt.

Bad Mama!!


1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh, come on, give yourself a break. It'll grow back in a few weeks.

Blog Archive