We had a great time watching them dance down the isle,and here what their future holds. His sweet teachers determined what each child in his class would be when they grew up. According to Porter's teachers, he will be either a Road Scholar or a Dare Devil (I think that is what they said). I was having a hard time paying attention because I was so busy watching my boy give big hugs to his teachers. They said that Porter is always the first to try something new. He is always the most precise colorer, and always taking his time doing anything.
This summer, my goal is to find out what he loves! I think that I have been so busy with the "babies" that sweet Porter has just been surviving a little bit. Poor thing. But, not this summer. Sweet boy, this is your summer.
So....1 Pre-School Graduation down, 3 more to go. If you don't understand what I mean, all birthdays are in August, so we will be in this boat many more times, and loving every minute!
No comments:
Post a Comment