Thanks to GG for Target Gift Cards for the boys for Valentines Day, I did something I am certain to never do again, but, had fun doing once. I told them that they each had $10.00 to spend. Now, Porter is the only one who understand this, hence Jacob's massive breakdown...and I was shocked that Joey had a hard time deciding what car he wanted. I mean, I was shocked. He could not make up his mind. I guess it was the first time I had ever given him free rein. I would have had a hard time too.
So....what did they get:
Porter: Hulk and some other dude from the Super Hero Squad
Jacob: Nerf Guns....how I am going to regret this purchase...I just couldn't bear buy another mono (that is a small toy for those of you that don't speak my language).
Joey: Hummer Sven: Joey was just singing Sven Happy Birthday and introducing him to all the other cars!! Joey LOVES his cars!
I don't have pictures of this, but, afterwards, I met a friend at Olive Garden, and we had lunch. Yes, 2 mommies and 6 kids....Pizza paid for with a Gift Certificate. Jacob calmed down after some cuddle time, and it was actually a great day. Who would have thought!
Enjoy the pics!
2 comments:
That is so cute I can't even believe it.
I love it!! Those are 3 blessed little boys!!
Sounds like it was a super fun day!!
Post a Comment