Sunday, February 28, 2010

This Day 3 Years Ago

~ This Day 3 Years Ago ~
We moved into our home!
We made dinner for those that helped us move: Thank you Laura & Danny, and my parents!
We also surprised everyone with the news of twins!
Have you ever wondered how funny it would have been if Wayne and I had kept that secret the whole time? We often talk about it. How funny it would have been to surprise everyone with twins they day they were born. Ha!

Mom, remember how that week, I was so sick, but, I 'm not sure I ever told you because I was trying so hard to keep my secret.

So thankful we have that night on video. Joey watches what he calls "Baby Porter" all the time...and this moment is on there....Laura dropping the camera in shock, Mary (Wayne's mom) seeming so confused by it all, and me crying holding the ultrasound. MEMORIES!
What a great moment!

And....today, this is what I found in my house. My how time flys!



2 comments:

The Bearded Lady (Laura) said...

I am so glad you posted about this!! What a precious moment we are so glad to have been a part of!!!

My how time flies!

Anita said...

It was the best surprise ever! I just love the boys so much.

Blog Archive