Lately, I have been trying a new way of dealing with T#3. He is not responsive to Time Out at all, so, I have started asking him, very calmly when he is not obeying, "Would you like to spend a little time alone in your room," to which his answer is always....a no head shake. He does not like this at all, but, has become accustomed to it.
Anyway, I have had sick kidos all week. If it is not one it, is the other, and today, after our doctor appointment, I calmly asked T#3 his simple question, to which he began screaming. I took him in his room, and left him in his bed, just like I have been doing for several days now. The only difference is I forgot I put him there....laugh here!
So....this is what happened...nothing serious I promise.
T#3 is in his room, I leave and eat my dinner, tend to T#1, wash dishes, and then T#2 comes and takes me to the playroom, where I expect to find T#3. When we walked in, he wasn't there....
I immediately became worried. Where could he be? The bathroom..."oh no, we left the door open...is he in the toilet, the bathtub. Oh no, is he in my room...same thoughts, Oh no, is he in T#1's room...small toys fill my mind. Then I check his room, and he is asleep in his bed. Poor baby. I forgot about him. He probably needed the nap....been sick for a week, and so cranky.
Looking forward to healthy kids!!
No comments:
Post a Comment