Sunday, June 7, 2009

8 Things

8 things I am looking forward to (in no particular order):


1. Trip to Lake Tahoe in July
2. Wayne coming home everyday
3. Date Nights
4. Listening to Kids Saying funny things, or playing nice together
5. Spring Time
6. Family visiting
7. Making New Friends
8. Seeing Old Friends

8 things I did yesterday:


1. Went to the grocery store ... alone
2. Read a book
3. Held a crying baby
4. Made dinner (Chicken niggets, green beans, and mac-n-cheese)
5. Went to Bed bath and Beyond and checked out some curtains for the playroom
6. Split a sandwich with Wayne at Jason's Deli
7. Went to a wedding and visited with old old friends
8. Came home very late and heard about how funny T#1 is from his Grandma

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Get up early and exercise like I use to
2. Have coffee with a friend everyday
3. Find a way to make a little $$$
4. Travel more
5. Find a babysitter (afford it?)
6. Have one day off a week (wait...that must be what we call the weekend)
7. Not be so shy
8. Not be so sensitive


8 Shows I watch:

There are no shows that I watch consistently, but, I like these:

1. Jon & Kate (Not so interested anymore...poor couple)
2. News ... any news. I miss knowing what is going on sometimes
3. Say Yes to the Dress
4. I can't think of any others....this is so sad...

8 Favorite Fruits:


1. Mango
2. Watermellon
3. Strawberries
4. Blueberries
5. Kiwi
6. Peaches
7. Bananas
8. Tomatoes

8 Places I would like to travel:


1. Maine....where we went on our honeymoon
2. New York
3. Florida (beach)
4. Alaska
5. North Dakota
6. Italy
7. Paris
8. Anywhere....where these are no dishes

8 place I have lived:


1. Midland, TX
2. Many Many Apartments in Houston
3. 290 / Beltway
4. Near the Woodlands (LOVE LOVE LOVE)

1 comment:

The Bearded Lady (Laura) said...

Thank you for participating!! I loved reading your responses!!

Blog Archive