Thursday, January 1, 2009

Funny Memories 2008

I think I need a rag to wipe my brow from thinking about all that has happened in 2008. Our busy life became a different busy with the birth of Turkey #2 and #3. Things got a little easier in the running around department, which Wayne would agree with me on. Before I stayed home, it was a constant battle between getting Turkey #1 to daycare, and whose turn is it to stay home with a sick kid, and what about if one of us had to work late....how do we pick him up from daycare. It was tough. Thinking back on those days has me wondering what was tougher. Working and taking care of 1 child, or staying at home and taking care of 3?

The answer I think lies in my perspective.

Working was tougher mentally.
Staying home is tougher physically....I think. The mental part defiantly has its' days for sure!

So....I was also thinking about all of the things I wanted to remember about this very physical job I have taken on...so here goes:

Turkey #1
Loves to dress up and play pretend (Pirates, Sleeping Beauty (Prince), Snow White (Prince), Power Rangers, Spiderman, Play Race with cars, Santa)
Will do anything for a Fruit Snack
Wears his Red Cape and Boots all day long
Loves to have his hair played with and for mommy to rub his back
Can sing his ABCs
Likes to practice his math (2-1...)He is learning which is very cool to watch
Wakes up WAY WAY to early
Always wants to play race with daddy for 1 minute before he leaves for work
Always gives a Double High Five and an Hug

Turkey #2
Can eat a plate of food before you sit down to eat yours
Grabs a handful of anything and puts it in his mouth
Quite the dancer / loves music
Hard sleeper (thank goodness) like his daddy
Can already slide down a slide alone
HEAVY Little guy

Turkey#3
Says Uh Oh all the time
He walks around the house like a little lost old man always with his pacy and lovie (ug)
Picks up one piece of food at a time with his thumb and pointer fingers...only
Loves playing with balls / catch
Light sleeper like his mommy
Already has ALL of his teeth
Light Weight

Happy New Year

1 comment:

Missy said...

Yea! Welcome to the blog world!!

See you Tueday!

Blog Archive