Monday, January 5, 2009

Cute Things My Kids Do

I just want to remember these:



When Turkey #3 cries, Turkey #2 brings him his pacy and luvy. Not only does he bring it to him, he shoves the pacy in his mouth, and makes him take his luvy. I'm not sure I will ever be able to get rid of the pacys and lovies in this house with these 2 helping each other out.



When Turkey #2 is going ohie (popoo), I'll ask him, "Are you going ohie?" and he will nod us head in a resounding up and down motion....he is only 16 mos old...maybe this is a sign that this part will be easy to train later.



The other day, Wayne hid in the tent that Turkey #1 got for Christmas (yes....it has a home in the living room now..until I put it away for a while). He had an idea.....he said, "I wonder how long I can hide in here before the boys find me?" He was looking through some little slits...he sees T#3 run by.....into our room, nothing....into our bathroom...nothing...you could just see him thinking..."Where is my daddy?" Next thing...T#1 & 2 run by with T#1's pirate ship and whale. They are playing the middle of the floor like the best of friends. T#3 soon finds them and joins in. Wayne was in that tent for 10 minutes watching them play interrupted....he said it was sooo cute.

1 comment:

Bobbi Jo said...

Your boys are adorable! Thank you for sharing your blog with me. So nice to meet you on Monday, stay in touch!
Bobbi Jo

Blog Archive