Ok....get ready to laugh. This is some funny stuff.
1. The other day, I was doing laundry and realized that out of all the laundry I was folding, there were tons of shirts and shorts, but, like 1 pair of undies each. WHAT?
you got it....they were not putting on a fresh pair. YUCK!
2. During the same laundry session, I realized that Jacob and Porter had like 6 pairs of socks, but, Joey only had one pair. It seems that he would take off the pair he was wearing, and put them in his shoes, then the next day, when I asked him to put his shoes and socks on, he would put the same pair on! YUCK!
Don't worry, we have had conversations about both of these routines!
3. The other day, we had shrimp and rice for dinner. Porter loved it so much, he asked to have it for lunch the next day. So that night, Wayne was making lunches, put them in the fridge for the next day, and that was that. We were suppose to warm up his "dinner" for lunch that morning, but, well, forgot. He went to school with Cheetos and carrots. That is all folks. And the kid didn't even speak up?
Yes...we have talked about how it is okay to ask for help.
4. Jacob's newest thing. He runs through the house with a hanger in the back of his shirt, then pulls it out and pretends like it is a bow and arrow!
Super cute stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment