I had to share this becuase I have literally been in awe today, watching the Lord answer my prayer this morning. During my quiet time, I asked him to reveal hiself in a new way to me today. Not an uncommon prayer for me, but, today I wholeheartedly felt it, believed that He would do something really special today.
A couple of hours later, this is what happened.
1. We were blessed with a gift for Porter to attend a WOW Science Camp this summer. Can you say excited? I mean, this camp is all about hands on science, but, with a focus on Christ, and how He created everything. Combining science and the Lord for kids! LOVE IT!
2. About 10 minutes later, a neighbor brought over a fishing pole for the kids. We have been wanting to take them fishing, so this is so cool!
3. A little bit later, another friend texted me to see if she could watch the boys for me so Wayne and I could go on a date.
4. And about 10 minutes after that, another friend sent out an email, saying she has tickets to an Astros game, and we were all invited to go.
I am always aware of the love that the Lord has for us, but, in a real way, I have seen it today. I am not always the most giving person. Some people would probably argue with me about that, but, deep down, especially when it comes to money, I tend to hold it close. Our family has been the recipient of other generosity today over and over again, and I am convinced it is the Lord showing me something new and fresh, and I am in awe!
No comments:
Post a Comment