Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Swimming Lessons

I wish I had a picture of Porter swimming to, but, I couldn't get a good one. They are loving it, and that makes it so worth the money, along with the ease of mind I get when I think that this will be the summer that everyone will be happy at the pool. Joey has always been affraid. He has been the kid clinging to your neck, affraid of what would happen if you walked away from the steps holding him, but, to my surprise, he is loving swimming lessons. He is almost floating on his back, smiling the whole time, even being a little trouble maker in his class.

Jacob can pretty much swim the length of the pool, so that means Porter had better watch out.

And, Porter is learning how to breathe to the side, which means, that if he likes swimming, we have some decisions to make. I never thought I would raise swimmers. I know to much.

I always said I wouldn't pay someone to teach my kids to swim, but, 3 boys later, I know my limits, and those guys only listen to other people...not their mama!



No comments:

Blog Archive