Monday, February 28, 2011

Swing Batter Batter, S-W-I-N-G

Another first for us....TBall...or what they call KBall...not sure why, but, they don't keep score, and there are no outs, and it is just fun times, on the field with the dads, and the moms and grandparents cheering in the stands. The snow cone truck comes into the park, there is a park near the field to play on, bleachers to stand on, fold up chairs and wagons to cart stuff around in. Porter had a great time. He obviously has a lot to learn about baseball, but, for a 5 year old, just being on the field with his buddys, knowing his mom and brothers are cheering for him, and his dad is there to make sure he knows what to do, I think he had a great time, which is all I could want for him.





2 comments:

Mommy & Daddy said...

Hey there..Not sure if you rememeber me. I am Amanda and have b/g twins and are friends with your neighbors Melody and Neil. We too play for Orwall, we are KBall5! We are the Braves this Spring, this is our 4th season with them.

Being Chased By Puppies said...

Hey...of course I remember you!
You also know some of my other friends...Kim and Heather....

Blog Archive