Today, j&j had MDO, and Porter and I had a date. We ran a few errands, and then went to Bouncin Bears, which may easily be his new favorite hang out!! I had a blast racing him. I would say, "Are you ready to lose?" OR "You have to want to win." And, he would giggle and take off. SO CUTE!
Anyway, at one point, he looked at me and said, "I am beat. When are we going to eat?"
So, we left for lunch. Sho Guns!
He has never been to a hibachi grill, so that was the plan. Just like in the movie, Monster's Inc.
They did the egg trick, and of course the onion volcano! His eyes were so big...amazed!
Then, they brought us some sushi. He said, "Mommy, what is that?" To which my reply was, "Sushi." And he would say...."Susie"...you get the joke.
Then a couple of minutes later, he is looking at me with the biggest smile on his face..."Mommy, are those sprinkles?" You know, the little tiny orange dots that are on the rice. Not sure what those are, but, I know they aren't sprinkles....those little suckers got him to taste sushi though, and he went back for seconds.....
Great memories.
This time next week, I will have been alone all day......
Gonna miss my guys I think!!
2 comments:
What? We took him to hibachi when you guys came out for Thanksgiving one year. I need to find the picture of his face when they lit the grill on fire. So cute. Glad he's adventurous w/ food.
???/I must have been sleep deprived becuase I don't remember that!! But, I don't have a good memory anymore....why I blog!! Remind me!
Post a Comment