We truly did have ice cream for lunch, and thanks to my sweet friend Angie, J&J survived their first trip to Blue Bell.

July 2009 again.....Doesn't Porter look thinner. WEIRD!

Skip ahead to July 2010...today, we were so excited to visit Blue Bell with a few of Porter's classmates from last year! It was great to be able to visit with the mom's...wait....I didn't get to visit. I was busy watching 3 boys, 2 of which decided today was going to be the day they were going to show people what it is like to have twins! Get the picture!
Ah....My sweet boys and Porter's best bud!!!
Flavors for the day:
Porter: Dutch Chocolate
Jacob: Started with Peaches and Cream, ended with my Rainbow Sherbert
Joey: Rainbow Sherbert
Israel: Dutch Chocolate
Mommy: Started with rainbow Sherbert, ended up with Peaches and Cream
What you don't see here is the following:
1. 5 years and under are FREE
2. Across the street, they have an AWESOME swimming pool. 3 years and under are FREE.
So....Note to self. If you plan on taking a trip to Blue Bell, plan on staying for the whole day! It is totally worth it. I only wish I had had time to take a picture of the kids swimming. They had a blast. For sure this is a yearly trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment