Monday, June 21, 2010

Sum Sum Summertime

Today....I was a little nervous. Because of VBS the first week of summer, and last week, we were able to take an unplanned get away, this was actually my first day of full time, no plans, what are we going to do all day, sum sum summertime.

So..this is how it went.
1. Went to the grocery store at 9 am with the boys. This is the first time in about a year that I have attempted this for a full grocery list. They did great!! Way impressed!
2. Came home and made smores. We let the sun outside be our oven. AWSOME!
3. Lunch
4.Played Hungry Hungry Hippo
5. Nap time / mommy reading time / not your normal quite time at our house! Porter hasn't been himself...very tired. Mommy is getting a little nervous that something is up with him!
6. Invited neighbors over. Fun times playing!
7. Rocket Pops for all.
8. Taste tested those smores that we baked in our oven called outside!

I had a great day. I hope that kids did too!



No comments:

Blog Archive