1. These boys are the cutest!
2. We attempted and failed at sleeping on the floor all together. Maybe we will have another go at it in 6 months.
3. They LOVE the ice cream truck!! And...YES....He ate it all (JOEY). All of it. I am not kidding.
4. Baby beds are G-O-N-E.....My heart hurt when Wayne was taking those things apart.
5. YES ~ They do stay in their beds all night long...no wandering around the house. AMAZING! Maybe it is because they have each other.
6. Jacob loves to sing Jesus Loves Me! He shouts "Yes Jesus...Yes Jesus"
7. Porter still loves ~ I Love You, You Love Me
8. Joey loves for me to sing ~ Life is a Highway ~ from the Cars Movie
9. I have started tickling Jacob when he becomes aggressive with me...and guess what...IT WORKS! My grumpy little man melts!
2 comments:
Cute. I'm going to send them ice cream money in their next mail.
FUN!
Post a Comment