Monday, December 7, 2009

Big Day Tomorrow!!

Tomorrow is a big day. I should actually be resting up as a marathon is about to take place in my house! I am going to begin Potty Training Jacob. YEAH for the Johnson house. We are almost down to one kid in diapers. Could be we will be out of diapers by New Years!!

So...if you would like to, say a little prayer for me as I will need lots of patience!

For what you ask:
1.To not feel the need to to the dishes
2.To not feel the need to pickup the house
3.To make certain all meals are made for tomorrow
4.To be encouraging even when I feel like I have lost the battle
5.To be strong when I reward Jacob and have empty hands for Porter and Joey (this is a tough one as you can imagine!)
6.And last but not least, to keep saying "Tell mommy if you need to go potty."

Details to follow as soon as Wayne gets home from work tomorrow and he can start saying, "Tell Daddy if you need to go potty."

Potty Training might be one of my favorite parenting moments!

Blog Archive