Monday, August 10, 2009

Random Pictures and Thoughts From This Mommy

Summer is almost over, but, that is ok. We have had a great one. We are out of Popsicles....and I can't find the ones we like at the store. This posses a real problem for me today because that is what we do after nap! I'm not sure how the Turkeys are going to react except that maybe some popcorn will fix the problem.

School will be starting in less than a month for T#1, and the babies...well...maybe I should say...Little Boys....they will be turning 2 on Thursday. Where did time go?
I am and have enjoyed the summer with the Turkeys. Next summer will be even better, and oh my...am I looking forward to the Fall. Trips to the park, riding the trolley at the Mall, aimlessly walking the neighborhood (all without a wagon or a stroller).

These are things that a mom can really enjoy. It isn't that I haven't enjoyed the baby stage. I miss it, just I have had my fill. I love the toddler age...being silly, pretending, coloring, painting, play do, riding bikes, playing in the pool.

I am going to blink and this will all be over.
It is sad that they grow up so fast, but, I am enjoying every minute!


Drive in Movie (G Force)

The Turkeys taking a flight to Mississippi

Wayne and T#1 getting ready for The Father Son Games (J/K)

T#1 practicing writing his ABCs. Starting school in one month.

No comments:

Blog Archive