Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 16th - What a GREAT Day

So, it has been a great day for many reasons:

1. I woke up this morning to a CLEAN Playroom. Wayne is such a sweet heart.
2. We went to the Library for their Summer Program and it was awsome. We will go back. We learned all about Texas, and the kids were great. They sat there listening...yes, the turkeys, all 3 of them. T#2 was the best. I was stunned beyond belief! Papa -- The next time we see you, you need to bring your rattlers. The turkeys learned all about the sounds in West Texas. Rattlesnakes, bull frogs, coyotes, so fun to watch them listen.
3. For lunch, we headed to Chick-fil-a,and everyone played well, and then ate their lunch.

I KNOW...we are on a roll

4. Thanks to free balloons, we made it home without much fuss
5. T#1's balloon floated away --- Minor emergency. I told him that his Grandad...my Grandad would be very happy to have his balloon. Grandma - Rememember when...such a sweet memory of mine. T#1 asked all kinds of questions about Grandad. It was fun to share.
6. Kung Fu Panda before naptime...
7. Read stories with T#1 that we picked out at the library.
8. Got great news from T#1's Pre-School...

Things are getting easier. I can feel it. So enjoyable compared to last summer. But, it is HOT....HOT...HOT

No comments:

Blog Archive