So, I just finished telling Wayne that I am going to BLOG about my Turkeys napping habits during the week vs. the weekend. I am certain that I am not the only mom that has this problem, and it puzzles me!
During the week, my turkeys nap good. T#1 sort of decides whether or not he will take a nap...this depends on his mood, and a conversation between us!
T#2: You can put a clock on that kid...2 hours on the dot...give or take 10 minutes here or there in either direction.
T#3: Usually 2.5 hours...depending on how loud the other 2 are...and he wakes up happy for the most part....ready to eat a snack!
But, on the weekends...something very strange happens....they all sleep like 3 hours or more. I wish that I could figure that out. We are not any more busy than normal, and nothing is different except that Wayne is home from work. It is just the strangest thing.
The only conclusion that I can come up with is that they are just as tired from the long week as I am....and Wayne and I are so greatful for these long periods...becuase we need the break too. I rarely take a nap anymore, but, the quite is so nice. I love the sound of a quite house. I love the sound of my busy house too.......as long as it doesn't involved screaming kids, fighting, yelling....but, sharing, helping, caring voices....lately, this is rare.
Ok....we are off to feed the ducks....Pictures to come later!
Happy Memorial Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment