
Ok....so 2 weeks ago, I FINALLY got T#1 into his first swimming lesson. I always said that I would never pay someone to teach my kids to swim, but, that was before I had twins.
Anyway, watching him, being brave, I was just stunned at how much he has grown up. My little baby is now big enough to learn to swim. What a great thing. I was almost tearing up watching him learn this thing that I did my whole life. I told Wayne that night....imagine how you will feel when one of the boys goes to their first Basketball Practice or Baseball Practice...you are going to feel so so proud. That they are learning things that you enjoyed when you were younger.
So, I'll keep you posted on his progress. I am realistic, but, the mom inside me hopes that he knows how to get himself to a wall by June 1st. With 3 boys, I am a mess trying to keep track of everyone at the Splash Pad.
Happy Summer Time Memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment