Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Eight Things

8 TV shows I watch:
1.) I actually can't list any......is that sad or what.

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1.) Black Walnut
2.) Panera
3.) Lupe Tortialla....so the kids can play in the sand box
4.) Outback
5.) I can't think of any others....long day

8 Things that Happened to me today:
1.) Made 2 PBJ sandwiches for the kids lunches
2.) Went to M&Ms at church
3.) Drove home....everyone sleeping in the car...the worst possible thing for me
4.) Had lunch
5.) Put everyone down for nap
6.) Listened to T#2 play in his bed for 45 minutes...
7.) Got T#2 out of bed and watched him chase Jack around the house for an hour
8.) Feed snacks to everyone and watched them play outside for an hour...in the cold

8 Things I look forward to
1.) Wayne coming home everyday
2.) Naptime everyday
3.) Peaceful and calm days with the kids
4.) Vacations
5.) Sleeping through the night without a turkey waking me up
6.) Watching my Turkeys grow up, love Jesus, and have families of their own
7.) Dates with Wayne
8.) Finding a babysitter

8 Things I Wish For
1.) A babysitter
2.) A Maid
3.) Good Friends
4.) Laughter
5.) A night at the movies
6.) Pretty Flowers in my Flower Beds
7.) My Turkeys to be best friends
8.) A Vacation...did I say that yet...

No comments:

Blog Archive