Sunday, December 7, 2008

They Are Getting So Big


Today was a lazy day at the Johnson house. The kids took good naps, while Santa wrapped a few gifts with the help of a little Elf. After lunch, we all went outside, and we must have moved everything out of the garage and into the yard because we had the little table, the Turkey's Workbench, every ball that I think Turkey Number 3 could find, the basketball hoop...hummmm, what else...oh yes, the tee ball set.

Yes, if you did not know us, and you drove by, you would have said to yourself..."they must have little boys."

The kids even played play do..which I do quite often with them, but, Wayne hadn't. I think he was amazed at how much work it really is, esp when you have to make sure Turkey Number 3 isn't making a meal of it.

After playtime outside...we all took a long nap. It was so nice. I asked Wayne after we woke up...did we take naps before the babies? His answer was...."no..we use to get sleep." He was right.

No comments:

Blog Archive