

Well....Turkey Number 1 has a BIG imagination, and it seems that he has made a BIG impression on his Sunday School teacher.
Every week, when we go to church, which is often a battle. Turkey Number 1 fights it tooth and nail. I have truly learned to just ignore his fighting, and try and find a way for him to be excited about going. Lately, what I propose to him is that he can wear his red cape. For a while, the red cape was Super Man. He has since seen Sleeping Beauty, and is convinced that he is Prince Philip. He even asks for a red shirt to wear, and his black rain boots (adorable).
Anyway, today at M&Ms, their activity was making little snowmen ornaments. When I came to pick him up, his sweet teacher showed me what they made, and then turned his around....and she had put a little red cape on him. SO CUTE.
I was so impressed with how thoughtful she was to encourage the thing that he is so excited about.
Every week, when we go to church, which is often a battle. Turkey Number 1 fights it tooth and nail. I have truly learned to just ignore his fighting, and try and find a way for him to be excited about going. Lately, what I propose to him is that he can wear his red cape. For a while, the red cape was Super Man. He has since seen Sleeping Beauty, and is convinced that he is Prince Philip. He even asks for a red shirt to wear, and his black rain boots (adorable).
Anyway, today at M&Ms, their activity was making little snowmen ornaments. When I came to pick him up, his sweet teacher showed me what they made, and then turned his around....and she had put a little red cape on him. SO CUTE.
I was so impressed with how thoughtful she was to encourage the thing that he is so excited about.
1 comment:
I was loving his cape when I saw it yesterday!! His snowman is the best!!
Post a Comment