Today, Wayne was able to be home by 5:00 pm (wish that happened more often). Anyway, the kids and I were in the backyard playing when he walked in. I guess he heard it in my voice that I was a little stressed earlier, because, the first thing that he said to me when he came outside was, "I have something inside for you. I don't want to see you until after 7:30." My immediate reaction was, but, your home early. So, I went inside, and found the laptop and some cash waiting for me. When he knows I need a breather, he sends me out by myself.
So, this is what I did....so sad really.
First, he asked that I go deposit some checks in the bank before 6:00 (I left the house at 5:30 in rush hour). The bank that he asked me to go to was impossible to get to with all of the traffic. So...the checks were not deposited, but, I was sent on a wild goose chase.
Second, I went to Panera by the Mall. I enjoyed my salad and sandwich in peace...thinking all the time about what the kids and Wayne were doing.
Third, worked on my blog....
Fourth, got a refill..
Headed home.
So....am I less stressed? Yes, actually I am. Having a little alone time is good for me. I would have enjoyed doing other things too though...shopping, massage, coffee with a friend.
Have a great night.
No comments:
Post a Comment