Monday, November 17, 2008

Just Checking on You - (Why the Funny Title)

Every night, at about 5:00 pm, I call Wayne, my sweet husband, and ask him this question. I do this for many reasons. First, I really want to know how his day has been. Second, I am curious if he is going to eat dinner with the kids and me. Last, and for me, maybe the most important, I desperately need his help.


He is very sweet to understand that with the 3 boys, I am spent by the end of the day, and tired of being chased around the house by two 1 year olds who don't understand that what I am doing is trying to make their dinner.


So, with that said, usually Wayne gets home at about 6:30 or 7:00, and takes care of most things from there, inclduing being the main attraction. Love him!

No comments:

Blog Archive